renungan mataku...

2011



Monday, October 22, 2012

mission to makkah


new mission....

focus forward.......

target lock....

position21.435173,39.816399

link address : click here


this  mission possible after three years from today....I should save my money every month to get RM 6000


easy calculation : -

RM6000 / (3YEARS*12 MONTHS) = RM 166.67 per month












so that...
i should save my money every months RM 167.67/month....

my mission will be complete and my desire come true....

jom pakat-pakat kumpul duit pergi umrah....ada rezeki lebih lagi pergi tunaikan haji...

menunaikan rukun islam yang ke lima...pergi haji dengan keluarga mesti lagi best kan...


pray for me...for us....hopefully we all will be here soon

2 comments:

  1. This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles

    ReplyDelete

nothing can fly without airfoil...

but i try my best to do it




luahan.....dengarla muzik berbicara










Music