renungan mataku...

2011



Monday, August 24, 2009

propeller project


in aerospace subject this semester..we shall do some project such as propeller car, glider, electricity glider and remote controller....others we study Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), flight simulator, helicopter...and etc..

.im very enjoy and like this subject so much.... for our first assignment....

fastest mini propeller car..





airplane propeller - a propeller that rotates to push against air




my first design..


so..our coursemate must design a car moving by propeller...

my team, kemboja stx....ammar, safuan and me had created and do some experiment to get the best and fastest propeller car...we did some discussion and used fully our mastermind to do it




my second design...also have some problem..such as not stability and low aerodynamics design







my third design, more stability, but still not fully aerodynamics






our fourth design, membawa kami kepada the championship and the fastest propeller car..speed at velocity 5.1 m/s...






alhamdulillah...our research lastly get the best performance..thanks so much to my mum's and dad'd, my family, my lecturer's mr iswadi, all my housemate, coursemate and all of you who read this article....





thats all our journey that i want share with all of you...


tsx 45701i

the best performance, stability, aerodynamics and fastest




1st test..so frustrated, im blast it, then accident coz speedy unstability...the rear shaft crashed








2nd test..alhamdulillah







ni team yg dpt 2nd place....different 0.07s






3rd place



4th place

No comments:

Post a Comment

nothing can fly without airfoil...

but i try my best to do it




luahan.....dengarla muzik berbicara










Music